My Ping in TotalPing.com

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Shahrukh Khan Wallpapers Gallery And Awards

Shahrukh Khan Biography


Shahrukh Khan was born on 2th november 1965 in Delhi. Shahrukh Khan describes on his birth: "On 2nd November 1965 a normal occurrence happened at the Talwar Nursing Home in New Delhi. Just like many newborns, I was born with the umbilical cord entangled around my neck. A nurse said that it was by the blessings of Hanuman and that I would be a very lucky child. I don’t know if I believe in it but it is the one thing I was told by my parents about my birth that I remember."
Shahrukh Khan was broughtup in Delhi, the family (Muslim family of Pathan origin) lived in Rajinder Nagar. His father was in Transportation Bussiness(dealing with tempos, trucks) and mother a house wife. He had done his schooling from 'St. Columba's school',Hansraj College, Delhi University and from 'Jamia Millia Islamia' he had done Masters Degree in Mass Communication.


Shahrukh Khan stillShahrukh Khan also runs a production company "Dreamz Unlimited" with another two partners. One is actress, friend, co-star Juhi Chawla and another is director and friend Aziz Mirza. The production company has produced three of his films, Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani, Asoka and Chalte Chalte. With the exception of Chalte Chalte which was a hit, the other two flopped at the box office. In 2004 another of his production houses, Red Chilies Entertainment, produced film Main Hoon Na which was his second hit under his own production house. He also co-produced the horror film Kaal in 2005 with Karan Johar. He then produced Paheli, which was India's selection for the Academy awards consideration in the foreign films category.
“When I started out there was no fixed plan in my head that I have to achieve ‘xyz’; or I have to get ‘N’ number of awards or hits - there’s never been a height which I wanted to jump over. I’ve just kept working and things have just happened - even bad things; but the good things have outnumbered the bad. As long as that continues and the balance doesn’t shift, I think I won’t be thrown out.” Said Shahruk Khan.

Shahrukh Khan Awards

  • 2008 - Filmfare Best Actor Award for Chak De India
  • Ordre des Arts et des Lettres (Order of the Arts and Literature) award of the French government for his “exceptional career”
  • Rajiv Gandhi Award for Excellence in the Field of Entertainment(2002)
  • Padma Shri, India's fourth highest civilian award from the Government of India(2005)
  • 2005 - Filmfare Best Actor Award for Swades
  • 2003 - Filmfare Best Actor Award for Devdas
  • 2001 - Filmfare Critics Award for Best Performance for Mohabbatein
  • 1999 - Filmfare Best Actor Award for Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
  • 1998 - Filmfare Best Actor Award for Dil To Pagal Hai
  • 1996 - Filmfare Best Actor Award for Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
  • 1995 - Filmfare Best Villain Award for Anjaam
  • 1994 - Filmfare Critics Award for Best Performance for Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa
  • 1994 - Filmfare Best Actor Award for Baazigar
  • 1993 - Filmfare Best Debut Award for Deewana


















No comments:

Post a Comment